Our firm is growing and we’re in need of an Executive Coordinator,a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the Top Management.
About the company:
Gozem is Africa’s transportation application. Launched in Lome, Togo, Gozem aims to make transportation across West and Central Africa easier, safer and more reliable.
Through our Mobile Application, users can easily find transportation providers that will pick them up within minutes and will soon be able to get food delivered, and transact with a wide network or merchants.
Do you aspire to flourish in a stimulating and friendly environment? Do you want to evolve and progress in digital, dynamic and disruptive contexts?
Help us grow and become Africa's next unicorn! Join a company where long-term vision, ambition and human values will be the connectors of your professional project!
The Executive Coordinator will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the Top Management to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Participates in program management, which involves duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Organizes a calendar and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
- Meet with the board of directors for business updates
- Attend the weekly meetings with department heads
- Within program management, organizes and gathers information from various departments and meetings and reports that information, along with recommendations, to executive members
- Helps members of the executive support staff to perform their duties to the best of their ability
- Read and interpret departmental reports
- Compile data from departmental reports into one company report
- Act as an adviser to the top management and senior management team
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
- Manage the agenda for the top management with the travel and accommodations attached
- Be flexible and willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years executive level experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in both French and English
- Extremely well organized person with inner sense of project management
- Firm understanding of the Google Suite
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented