Gozem is looking to hire a CRM manager that will oversee the strategy and execution of all customer engagement activities globally. We are looking for an expert with strong data analytics skills, great understanding of customer psychology and a very proactive attitude in our fast paced and fast growing startup.
About the company:
Gozem is Africa’s transportation application. Launched in Lome, Togo, Gozem aims to make transportation across West and Central Africa easier, safer and more reliable.
Through our Mobile Application, users can easily find transportation providers that will pick them up within minutes and will soon be able to get food delivered, and transact with a wide network or merchants.
Do you aspire to flourish in a stimulating and friendly environment? Do you want to evolve and progress in digital, dynamic and disruptive contexts?
Help us grow and become Africa's next unicorn! Join a company where long-term vision, ambition and human values will be the connectors of your professional project!
- Review current customer journey, communication and channels used
- Define the company's audience segmentation strategy
- Set up analytical tools to identify cohort behaviours and lifetime value
- Identify key negative and positive behaviour patterns and their causes.
- Set up analytical tools to identify the effect of each CRM action on the customer behaviours
- Define the CRM strategy to optimize lifetime value of each cohort
- Define a list of required tools that will help you deliver your strategy
- Create all lifecycle and scheduled CRM campaigns that will support your strategy
- Engage with global and local design and copywriting team to create CRM content that is on par with top global standards
- Engage with global and local management team to understand and report on customer behaviours understanding and on the overall performance of the CRM activities
- Engage with global and local marketing team members to ensure all marketing activities follow top global standards
- Assist any global or local member of the company to understand the value and impact of the CRM strategy on their work and on the company overall
- Define with management a set of objective and report on your achievements on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as CRM Manager or Marketing Manager. We consider candidates who apply with less experience if they provide other selection criteria.
- Strong experience with cohort analysis and defining lifecycle CRM strategy a must.
- Ability to communicate with ease with all range of stakeholders, from taxi providers to investors.
- Fluent in French and English. All customer facing communications will be in French so your spoken and written French must be perfect. All Management documents and communications will be English.
- Experience with customer support a plus
- Ability to work under pressure. Proactive, dynamic and independant.
- Strong experience with Google Suite ("Sheets is fundamental", Google documents, Slides, etc ...) and digital literacy with the use of slack, smartphones, Android and IOS.
- Experience with Tableau software a plus
- Ability to travel easily. We are a global company with offices in many countries. The ability to work remotely and travelling to meet stakeholders will be required.
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Master level or MBA highly recommended
- Experience in Sub-Saharian African markets a plus
- Experience in B2C marketing highly recommended