As a Senior Product Manager, you will be in charge to define a vision for Gozem and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, feature definition and deployment for Gozem’s products. You will showcase your leadership abilities as this role requires strong collaboration across all teams to achieve product excellency as an essential step towards the success of the company.
About the company:
Gozem is Africa’s transportation application. Operating in Togo and Benin, Gozem aims to make transportation across West and Central Africa easier, safer and more reliable.
Through our Mobile Application, users can easily find transportation providers that will pick them up within minutes and will soon be able to get food delivered, and transact with a wide network or merchants.
Do you aspire to flourish in a stimulating and friendly environment? Do you want to evolve and progress in digital, dynamic and disruptive contexts?
Help us grow and become Africa's next unicorn! Join a company where long-term vision, ambition and human values will be the connectors of your professional project!
The Senior Product Manager have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design. He is a master communicator that works to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful. Finally, he is disciplined and understands that product management is both an art and a science
- Focus on identifying our consumer and business problems and be at the intersection of business, design, and engineering.
- Define with the Management Team the product development strategy.
- Research and use research reports to uncover key insights about our customers and competitors to help define what features are needed and how they should work.
- Draft mockup layouts and engage with the design team to develop all the visual content for existing and new features of all our products.
- Write specifications for developers, test their work, manage live testing with local testing team and deploy.
- Be the first point of contact to collect bug alerts and transmit the information between the various business teams and the engineers.
- Work independently and with our product and analytics teams, you will help develop, update and analyse product feature impacts, also comparing actual impact post-rollout to estimates.
- You will be the champion of the customer journey by developing a feedback loop framework with key internal stakeholders in order to highlight the current pain points or gaps in our customer experience.
- Influence and project manage internal team roadmaps to ensure that projects that move the needle on customer experience are executed successfully and on time.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across various tech teams across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for product-related questions from internal stakeholders across nearly all functions in the company - marketing, sales, operations, data science, engineering, content, customer service, payments and IT.
- Bachelors or higher in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- Experience in a product management role or strong solutions design experience
- Experience in an operations or customer-facing role
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen, customer focused, team and results-oriented
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French